Products - Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Goldivanti® International Gold Bullion Bars?
- What is the current price for Goldivanti® International Gold Bullion Bars?
- Do I get any certificates for Goldivanti® International Gold Bullion Bars?
- What is the LBMA standard?
- What are the currency gold coins?
- How do you package Goldivanti® International Gold Bullion Bars?
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Goldivanti® International Gold Bullion Bars is product and service altogether for delivery of gold bullion bars worldwide. We deliver only gold bullion and gold bars produced by gold refineries certified by LBMA. We are not affiliated with gold refineries nor with the LBMA itself.
The current prices may be seen and found on our website. The current price is usually the gold price plus the premium charged by gold refinery suppliers and our company.
All Goldivanti® International Gold Bullion Bars are delivered with certificates. Gold coins are not delivered with certificates. Certificate itself need not be used to sell such a gold bullion or gold bar.
Usually, LBMA standard is only for gold bullion and gold bars which weight about 400 troy ounces or about 12.44 kilograms. The amount of fine gold within such gold bar may differ from 350 to 430 troy ounces or 750 to 1100 of troy ounces of silver. Our gold bars are produced by gold refineries which are LBMA approved and which also produce LBMA approved gold bullion and gold bars.
Currency gold coins are real gold coins, which may show certain optical signs of usage. Their weight correspond exactly the expected weight.
Small gold bullion up to 100 grams will be packaged in special certificate, while bigger gold bullion and bars will be packaged in simple way.
- Gold Bullion Bars for Sale and International Gold Bullion SalesGold bullion bars for sale and international gold bullion sales are provided by our company Goldivanti LP of United Kingdom with the indirect mineral rights in Tanzania and with the investment returns of 20% to 30% and more, upon delivery or sale of gold bullion. The gold bullion is purchased through the Prepaid Gold Forward Sales Contract with the duration of one year, and expected delivery time of 6 months. Such contracts are financing our mining operation and giving back true values to investors.
Contact GOLDIVANTI LP now. There is a simple rule at GOLDIVANTI LP: if we can help you, we do, whenever and wherever necessary, and it's the way we've been doing business since 2009, and the only way we knowGOLDIVANTI LP's website Terms and Conditions