Payment - Frequently Asked Questions
- May I pay in cash and pick-up Goldivanti® International Gold Bullion Bars?
- How may I know if my payment arrived to GOLDIVANTI LP?
- How long it takes for wire transfer from me to your company?
- Where can I find the payment information?
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
We cannot sell for cash. All payments must be in advance to our bank account, in full. Payments by credit card, Paypal, upon delivery and other kinds of payments are not allowed. We accept only wire transfer for sales of Goldivanti® International Gold Bullion Bars.
Immediately upon arrival of your wire transfer, you will be notified by e-mail, fax or phone number, or SMS, that your payment has arrived.
Wire transfer time depends where your bank is located and in which country. Provided that your bank is located within European Union, wire transfer may be as fast as one hour. Usually wire transfers take 2-3 days and international wire transfers may take more days.
Upon your order, you will receive payment information by e-mail or fax number.
- Gold Bullion Bars for Sale and International Gold Bullion SalesGold bullion bars for sale and international gold bullion sales are provided by our company Goldivanti LP of United Kingdom with the indirect mineral rights in Tanzania and with the investment returns of 20% to 30% and more, upon delivery or sale of gold bullion. The gold bullion is purchased through the Prepaid Gold Forward Sales Contract with the duration of one year, and expected delivery time of 6 months. Such contracts are financing our mining operation and giving back true values to investors.
Contact GOLDIVANTI LP now. There is a simple rule at GOLDIVANTI LP: if we can help you, we do, whenever and wherever necessary, and it's the way we've been doing business since 2009, and the only way we know
Contact Mr. Jean Louis by Telegram at username @rcdrun.All your inquiries are subject to GOLDIVANTI LP's website Terms and Conditions